Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pleased, Peace & Relax

Thankfully, the squeeze ended.  Now, in subtle ways, the Spirit has spoken.  More accurately, I'm listening and paying attention outside The Verizon Squeeze (The Verizon Squeeze posted 6/24/15) while the Spirit speaks.

April said every time she looks at the clock now days, day or night, its 1:11.  I felt compelled to look at Mark 1:11.  And a voice came from heaven, 'You are my beloved Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased. 

A man named Steve at Word Alive came to us while we attended a conference at the church.  He hugged us, without knowing us at all, and told us the Lord was pleased with us.  Mark 1:11 reiterates what is still true for us today.  Pleased.


After reading Mark 1:11, I was inspired, I believe by the Spirit, to read Zechariah 1:11 - Then they spoke to the angel of the Lord who was standing in the midst of the myrtle tress, 'We have patrolled the earth, and lo, the whole earth remains at peace.'  A few days before, I looked up the meaning of my name.  Jeffrey means heavenly peace.  I'd forgotten.  I've been declaring this since over me.  He is my peace (Eph. 2:14), and I possess heavenly peace.  Peace.

Several days ago before I got out of bed one morning, April recalled the days we took long car trips with the kids.  She'd put a couple dots and strokes on a pad of paper and asked the kids to make a picture from the those marks.  In bed, I envisioned a legal pad with a few marks.  I then saw the word "relax" with letters written vertically and in various sizes.  I believed then and do today it was God speaking.  Relax.

Doug Addison wrote a couple confirming words over the last week.  First, "Staying at peace is a key to getting through obstacles, and it will shift the spiritual atmosphere around you."  Two days before, he wrote, "Relax and let things unfold over the next few weeks."

While circumstances have not changed for us, we made it through The Verizon Squeeze while still declaring God's goodness and faithfulness.  I believe, as a result, the Spirit has spoken in ways that were hard to resist or miss.  Our God is pleased with us, heavenly and divine peace is ours, and relax.  Selah.

Alleluia to our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment