Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Surveying the Earth

I got out of bed to go to the bathroom at 6:56 a.m. recently.  As I walked through the bedroom, I thought 6:56 could be a chapter and verses.  Zechariah came to mind again by time I made it back to the bedroom.  I went back to sleep.  I looked up Zech. 6: 5-6 when I woke up completely.

The angel answered me, “These are the four winds of heaven going out, after presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth. The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white ones go toward the west country, and the dappled ones go toward the south country.”

Beforehand, I dreamed an old Bible was opened to Zech. 6: 1-6.  In verse 1, the chariots came between two mountains of bronze.  April said later perhaps the two mountains were Sand and Cheaha or Sand and Coldwater where Chuck Pierce pronounced a double portion anointing for the area.

I said to April Zech. 1: 11 (which I referenced in Pleased, Peace & Relax, 7/12/15) and 6: 1-6 both describe angelic and spiritual activity in surveying the earth.  I believe this is suppose to tell us there's specific activity and surveying going on right now, perhaps for our benefit and purpose.

The verses from Psalm 102 that stirred afresh in me a calling to ministry years ago made mention of surveying the earth.  It revealed to me the compassionate heart of the Father when I needed to know again God's heart for the world.

“'God looked out from his high holy place;
    from heaven he surveyed the earth.
He listened to the groans of the doomed,
    he opened the doors of their death cells.'”

Does this referencing to surveying tell us anything new?  I believe the Spirit wants us to know there is activity.  I know I've heard and read of prophetic insights from several sources that have spoken of angels surveying the earth in these days. 

Surveying the earth by the Lord with angelic activity leads to divine action.  I just heard Graham Cooke say in a message on You Tube the Lord always acts deliberately and not by accident or chance.  I believe the angels and heavenly hosts are actively seeking and observing.  What is to come may not be predictable, but divine action is due in this world.

I remain convinced the Lord is pleased with us, we possess peace from heaven, and we can comfortably relax.  We will be witnesses of God's activities in opening cell doors and rejoicing wildly.  Alleluia.

No comments:

Post a Comment